Collection of personal information
- We will ask you when we need information that identifies you individually or allows us to contact you directly (personal information).
- We may ask for personal information when you purchase a product, enter a contest, request a service, complete a survey, subscribe to news, or engage in some other activity on our site. In connection with these activities, we may ask you for contact information such as your name, telephone number, physical or email address, credit card details, or other information required to provide you with the product, service, or support requested.
- We may receive personally identifiable information either from you directly or from our partner or supplier who provides us with the personal information to fulfill a service to you on their behalf.
- When you visit our website, we collect standard information about your hardware and software such as your IP addresses, browser type, operating system, pages visited on our site, referring and exit pages, and the dates and times of the visits.
- This site visitation data is used to administer the site and provide general statistics regarding the use of edgeproinc.com. Site visitation data is never linked to your personal information, and we do not use it to identify you individually without your permission.
Use of personal information
- We will keep any and all information collected from you as strictly confidential and we will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for their promotional use without your permission.
- We will use the personal information you give us to fulfill the services and provide the products you request from us. This may include sending information that you have requested, or contacting you about products and services that you have purchased. If you do not opt-out of communications from Flipsharp.com, we may send you marketing notices including promotions of our products and services.
- Personal information provided to us may be transferred worldwide within our company, or to third-parties providing services to our company including but not limited to across borders, from your country or collective area to other countries or collective areas around the world (for example in order for them to fulfill a service to us for your benefit or directly to you). We may also provide your information in order to register your purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support or similar purposes.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- If you prefer not to receive cookies on our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use any area of our website.
- We may also use web beacons, clear gif technology, or action tags as mechanisms to collect aggregate site visitation data by tracking how users navigate to and through our website. We may also use this technology to track the delivery of HTML email messages. This data is collected exclusively for use in our marketing and research.
This site is designed for adults and children alike. However, children may not purchase products or subscriptions, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may use edgeproinc.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Security of Information we collect
Customers who buy through Flipsharp.com are shopping on a secure server which encrypts customers sensitive information such as a credit card information and passwords. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, for a third party to access it in an unauthorized manner. For transmission of information we are using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The SSL system is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us.
Privacy and blogs
Information you post in blogs on the site is accessible to other people who can access the forums and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Privacy and tell-a-friend forms
When you use a tell-a-friend form on the site, we ask for the friend's name and email address. We will use this information to automatically send the specified email message to the friend. We will not use this information to contact the friend in the future. We will retain the information you provide for tracking purposes. If someone notified through tell a friend wishes to have their information removed from our database they can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enforcement of this statement
If you have questions about the guidelines described in this Policy, please email us directly at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
Changes to this statement
Updated July 2, 2014